Last Thursday I got to go to a retirement home with my great Uncle and meet some amazing people. The Lord reminded me of how much I have to be thankful for... the fact that I can walk without assistance, or see, or even see colors, the fact that I can hear or stand on my own. It's the little things in life that I have taken for granted, but they truly are every day miracles! I've been reminded of how good God is, how powerful and mysterious He is! I am so blessed and have so much to be thankful for!
As I was on the plane traveling to California, I was filled with so much peace, it was the neatest thing. Have you ever been on a trip that you didn't plan? Maybe a parent planned the trip and you were just along for the ride. Or possibly you took a trip with a tour guide or travel agent and they had every detail of the trip planned out and you simply enjoyed the trip and how peaceful it was because you didn't have to stress over the details! Well that's how I feel... I'm just along for the ride. The Lord is guiding me every step of the way! He is so present on this trip and has every detail worked out! God is so good!
I want to thank you for your prayers because the Lord is answering them! Praise the Lord for the peace, the safe travels and for blessing me with such an amazing support system! My flight is scheduled to leave Los Angeles, California today (Oct. 8) at 11:30 p.m. (2:30 a.m. back in NC) and I am scheduled to arrive in Townsville, Australia at 6:45 p.m. on Friday Oct. 10 (4:45 a.m. back in NC). Thank you for remembering me in prayer!
No comments:
Post a Comment